Thanks for stopping by!
On this page you’ll find information below about me and my services.
To avoid any reaction, I pay close attention to what I apply as a makeup on my skin, and because of this, in order to offer the best service and the best products to my clients, I specialize myself in the use of 100% vegan/organic professional makeup and cruelty-free.
I’ve worked in the music industry for some time, I traveled a lot and learned from all the people I met over the years.
I’ve collaborated with Japanese people and often traveled to Tokyo, those trips opened my mind and forged my creativity.
I’m an open-minded person, smiling, tolerant, creative, caring about detail and attentive to my customers desires.
My mother tongue is french but i’m fluent in english/italian and I speak also a bit of japanese.
My job is to make you beautiful in all circumstances:
- Evening party
- Video shooting
- Runway shows
- Any special event which is important for you
I try to work as much as possible with CRUELY-FREE brands and I start to use only vegan cosmetics to satisfy everybody (the quality is the same, if not better). If you’re intolerant to a component, the list of ingredients of the cosmetics I use is always available on the internet, I can also give you the list of possible « allergenic vegetal agents » they could possibly contain.
Currently, I use mainly of those following brands* (I give you the characteristics of each brand):
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (PETA certified)
- NYX Cosmetics (PETA certified)
- Urban Decay (« Leaping Bunny » certified)
- Makeup Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (100% VEGAN, PETA certified)
- Kat Von D (I use also their vegan cosmetics, PETA certified)
- Lime Crime (100% VEGAN, « Leaping Bunny » certified)
- Sugarpill (I use their vegan cosmetics when it’s possible, PETA certified)
- Fairy Girl (100% VEGAN, « Leaping Bunny » certified)
- Kryolan (PETA certified)
- Avril (organic and vegan cosmetics, cruelty-free)
False lashes (100% animal-free ONLY):
- House of Lashes (Cruelty Free International Trust)
- Urban Decay
(*the all list is subject to change, since I’m going to use mainly vegan cosmetics, I may add /remove brands soon)
My rates will be available after graduation (mid-June 2018).
At the moment, I practice 40% discount of the regular rate that will be applied in June, don’t hesitate to use my services!
The service includes labor, cosmetics and « extras » (eg false eyelashes).